Thursday 25 April 2013

A guest at my place...

Once again my home is invaded by a tiny LIZARD!!!!!!!!!...sometimes I really feel instead of attending work related or personal development courses, I should be attending courses on shooing away the lizard(s)!!!!!!...Life has come to a complete standstill since the arrival of the lizard...at the time of my leaving the house, she was lurking in the kitchen area...Have not entered kitchen for 2 days.....not even to drink water......Yesterday called the security fellow twice but failed to find the lizard...Told the security person that I am totally a sane person.....probably she knows the security people, that is the reason doesn't dare to come out J

Finally, have called the pest control people on sunday..They wanted to know which solutions they should be carrying with them when they come....Asked me the reason to the pest control done....Told them, there is one lizard at home!!!!!!!!!!!!.........



No comments :

Post a Comment