Monday 16 December 2013

REAL Juice!!

Had kept Satya narayan pooja at my place. Invited few of my office friends for prasad in the evening. One of my friend Shailesh along with his wife were the first ones to arrive. Offered them snacks with fruit juice (REAL). Shailesh asked me the flavour of the juice. Was surprised to know that he couldn't recognise the taste of the juice. Are the REAL so unreal???  Told him, it was pineapple !!...When the second guest turned up, again I offered them the same juice. However, was bit confused to see the colour of the juice as whitish. Earlier one was very similar to water....Then realised, why Shailesh failed to recognise the taste of the juice...had not shaken the can before offering him the juice. all the pulp was at the bottom of the can!!! He got only the water!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment