Thursday 14 November 2013

Empty House

Recently I joined yoga classes. I am trying to implement some of the practices (I have forgotten few and some are very simple to follow; I like to take the ROAD most travelled !!!) taught in the classes. One of them was to wash your face when you get up. while washing one's face, we have to  fill the water in the mouth and splash water on the face with your mouth closed. Do it for 5-6 times and then throw the water from your mouth. You will see a very refreshed face and it also helps in maintaining good eye sight. Today, while doing this process, I looked into mirror, was shocked to see the house so empty!!!!face looked so empty SANS MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!!! ....Later on realised, on every part of the face we apply make up!!!Without is looked, so empty I just happen to connect to house without furniture!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment