Thursday 26 July 2012

Have you thought of ? ? ?....

I recently bought a VIP suitcase for the trek....Selected a maroon colour bag suitable for 8-10 days of vacation....this bag is sans wheels...One needs to lift it up....In the shop I could easily lift the bag since it was empty...The salesman also said this bag is better than others (meaning the bags with the wheels)..I usually rely on the salesman's advice. However, the decision turned out to be incorrect....bag became very heavy to carry once the stuff was in....since i had invested money in the bag, didn't wanted to show my stupidity for not opting bag with the wheels.....when i was carrying the bag at the Mumbai central station, my friend said i took a good decision by not opting for a wheeled bag...I looked at her enquiringly...she said, I am helping the coolie fellows by buying a non wheeled bag..she said becos of the wheels people have started carrying their own bags instead of taking the help of the Coolie !!!!!!!!!!!!!HUSH!!!!!!!!

2 comments :

  1. different perspective...
    so you contribute for 'coolie' industry to survive???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book Himachal Tour With Himachal tours and travels & Enjoy Excursion to Dharamshala, Manali, Dalhousie & More

    ReplyDelete