Tuesday 12 July 2011

one of my Dumbest moment.......

my niece was looking at the games in my cell phone..she came across Ant smasher. It seems she had played this game earlier also....i don't know whether she knew that I am very bad at games or it was her intuition that led to think I may not know the game...she started playing ant smasher.......while playing just remarked that we should avoid killing the bees.....as usual like a dumb Auntie, asked her why???(becos till then, i was killing ants as well as the bees, and the game used to stop sans knowing why??)....she looked at me, and said, auntie, this is ANT SMASHER game ...you need to kill only ANTS ! ! ooooooppppsss..FELT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment :

  1. hmm... i too didn't knew that... i too loaded 'ant smasher' in my tablet; was killing bees and the game would end... thinking i have to buy the full version, i uninstalled it... now i understand that i should have hit only ants... man... kids really observe what we 'mature' adults miss out...

    ReplyDelete